Friday 9 April 2010

Illustrations and stock - a video!

HI

It's been a while since i have posted here and that is because i have been busy; with work and with illustrating. I have a programme called adobe illustrator and it is with this i have been making some simple VECTOR CARTOONS. They are fun and easy to make.

I have made 10 at the moment and all have been accepted on fotolia. I just hope they sell. I think it may be true for many stock websites but illustrations are much easier to get accepted as there is just so much less of them. I mean i hardly ever get 10/10 accepted but here i am, an absolute beginner at illustrator getting 100% acceptance rate. It sure makes me want to do more. I HOPE THEY SELL!

Here are some examples in a wicked little video! Thanks for looking:



Much apreciated....please leave a comment or follow me!

Jonny

1 comment: