Wednesday 17 March 2010

The beginning

Hi guys

My name is Jonny. I am a student in the university of birmingham and i am beginning to write this blog on my progress in the world of photography. I have recently (within the last year) become interested in photography and graphic design. It has been an interesting learning curve and i am now interested in stock photography and selling products on the internet.
I use the stock site:

Fotolia --------------> My portfolio

I will be posting regular information about my stock career, including review, revenues and portfolio progress.

So far i have a CLEAR BEST SELLER:


I know it isnt technically perfect, but as you can see a simple idea and a decent isolation can be sold. It has been sold 4 times and is therefore my best seller.

My next post will be on the beginning of depositphotos.com

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment