Friday 19 March 2010

Quick Note on Forums

Hi All

As I woke up this morning and checked my stock sites (as i do daily) i realised exactly how important forums are in this game. The forum on fotolia is particularly good. Here you can get advice, have rejected images critiqued, and just chat. People seem so friendly also.

I will give you an example. When i first signed up to fotolia i had no idea and i would still have no images accepted if it was not for the forum and the members continually helping me out. Members such as:


  • Princess Zelda
  • Michael Spring
  • Warren Miller
Have helped me so much, as have many more (too many to name).

So i will advise you all; dont take the forums for granted, they are invaluable especially if you are just starting off.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment